News, Analysis and Informed Opinions from the Industry Experts.
Topics Announced for the Virtual Launch of Audio Collaborative 2020
Audio Collaborative 2020
09 Oct 2020 - With under a month to go before Futuresource Consulting’s well-renowned Audio Collaborative event begins, the line-up continues to grow, with a wealth of world-class industry leaders coming together to discuss the future of audio.
Joining us from their virtual seats will be Chief Products & Services Officer at Xperi who will lead the way as keynote, followed by the Head of Audio & Digital at BBC England, Senior Vice President of Podcasting at ViacomCBS, the Founder of Presonus, alongside many others. Focusing on the positives during what has certainly been a challenging time to date, the range of thought-provoking panels and presentations will help us to emerge from the crisis as stronger, better positioned, more valuable businesses.
Taking place 14:00 – 18:00 GMT on the 4th and 5th November, the two-day exclusive event will promise to share industry insights and provide the opportunity to engage with global brands, all of which has been made possible with the support of our many sponsors, including Title Sponsor Qualcomm, as well as Xperi, DSP Concepts, Flexound, Cambridge Audio and USound.
The full range of topics to be explored at this year’s event are listed below, split between the many panel discussions and presentations on offer.
- “Radio as an Evergreen Content Genre and the Shift in Focus for Music Streaming Services” – panellists include BBC England, Bauer Media, ViacomCBS
- “Who will Win the Share of Ear and What Role will Hearables Play in a Growing Health & Fitness Sector?” – panellists include Qualcomm, Starkey Hearing, Bose & Cambridge Audio
- “A/V Collaboration Tools and App Usage Turbocharged During Lockdown for Business Professionals and Consumers” – panellists include Google, Bose & Intel Unite
- “The Accelerated Growth of Live Streaming of Concerts, Theatre and the ‘Tik Tok-style’ User Generated Content in Lockdown” – panellists include Harman, Logitech, Tourlife & PreSonus
- “The Next Decade of Audio tech – what Key Technology Enablers will Impact Energy Harvesting, Microphone Developments, Directional Sound, Device Connectivity and Audio Production?” – panellists include Flexound, Waves Audio, Dolby & Fraunhofer IIS
- “Reaching Customers and Selling “Sound” in an Increasingly Dominant Digital World,” presented by Robert Jan van Dormael, Vice President of Consumer Marketing at Harman
- “The Expansion of Technology Giants in both Consumer and Pro Applications,” presented by Simon Bryant, Director of Research at Futuresource
- “Voice Input: What is the Magic and What’s Next?” presented by Dr. Paul Beckmann, Founder & CTO at DSP Concepts
The Evolution of the Gamer – Opportunities for the Audio Hardware and Entertainment Industry,” presented by Carl Hibbert, Head of Consumer & Media Technology at Futuresource
- “Why is Tik Tok so Much More than a Social Media Platform?” presented by David Saidden, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ByteDance
- The Next Decade of Music Delivery – Revenue Drivers, Challenges and the Competitive Landscape,” presented by Alexandre Jornod, Market Analyst at Futuresource
- “The Key Consumer Audio Trends and The Outlook Post-COVID – presented by Guy Hammett, Market Analyst at Futuresource
“The New Ways of Audio: Enabling Innovative Audio Applications with MEMS Microspeakers,” presented by Andrea Rusconi Clerici, Managing Director & CTO at USound
Need to revisit the topics covered, or happened to miss any of the sessions on either day? As part of your ticket, all presentations and panels will become available as on demand content shortly after the event.
If you’re interested in attending, please visit the events page, or for the opportunity to showcase your brand and products in the presence of an influential audience, please get in touch with Leon Morris regarding sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.