Click here to Register for the Pro AV China Conference 2020
LED China 2019 Shenzhen Event
Futuresource LED Conference - Beyond Disruption
The LED display industry is riding an exciting wave of innovation with tighter pixel pitch designs challenging indoor display technologies and the pace of migration to digital solutions accelerating adoption in more traditional outdoor environments. The segment is now well beyond the disruption phase and beginning to challenge incumbent display technologies in almost every vertical and usage environment. This conference will showcase Futuresources' research across the entire global display landscape, complimented by a range of high profile speakers from leading companies in the LED eco-system. It will deliver industry leading insights at a component, technology, manufacturing, vertical and end user level, providing a clear picture of current and future market dynamics.
Key Topics Covered
- Global LED Display Market Review - Mega Trends Moving the Market
- The End of SMD? What is the Future for MiniLED & MicroLED?
- How Will the Entertainment Sector, Particularly Cinema, Impact Future Demand for LED?
- Exploring Opportunities for LED Displays & Collaboration Solutions in the Corporate Meeting
- Domestic Development or International Expansion, What Next for Chinese LED Manufacturers?
- What I need From My LED Partner - A View From the Channel & End User
This event will be an afternoon event. Registration will begin at 13:00 and conclude at 17:00, with a networking drinks reception to follow. Please join us to obtain deep insights into the trends impacting the industry and to network with the key decision makers in the LED industry.
Where? - Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre, FSA Meeting Room (Hall 8)
When? - 13:00 - 17:00 on the 21st February 2019
Press wishing to attend and cover the LED China 2019 Shenzhen event, please submit your request via the email address below. Note: Press places for this event are very limited, and all requests go through a moderation and approval process. If approved, you will receive a press credential and further information. If you would like to check the status of your Press registration request, please contact us via the email address below.